ATOMOS SUMO 19″ 4K MONITOR / RECORDER
Rental ID: ATOMOS_SUMO_19_4K_MONITOR_RECORDER_HIRE
- $100 per day
The Atomos Sumo 19″ 4K Monitor / Recorder is the first production / directors monitor that can record 4K 12-bit RAW, 10-bit Prores / DNxHD and offers 1080P60 live switching and mixing! As usual, available first from Panny Hire.
The Atomos Sumo 19″ is perfect for an on-set production monitor, directors monitor and also a studio monitor you can use for grading! It features a calibrated 19″ 1200nit 10-bit HDR screen (10-bit with 10 stops of dynamic range).
The Atomos Sumo comes equipped with all of the usual tools you would expect from Atomos, several peaking options, 2/1 and 1/1 zoom for precise focus, audio monitoring + 48V phantom power supply via full size XLR channels and heaps of other tools.
Quad HD-SDI (3G Quadlink/6G/12G) + HDMI 2.0 In/Out inputs. 12-bit RAW recording supporting all of the usual suspects; Sony FS5/FS7/F5/F55, Canon C300 MKII, Canon C500, Panasonic Varicam LT all recording up to 12-bit 4Kp40 and 10-bit Prores.
Supplied with 2 x 1TB SSD Hard Drives + USB 3.0 Reader and Dual V-Lock battery power solution. Also includes a C-Stand!
Atomos Sumo rental in Los Angeles, LA, Hollywood, Burbank and USA nationwide
- 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- 10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
- HDMI 2.0 and 12G-SDI Inputs/Outputs
- 1200 cd/m² Brightness
- HDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
- High Bright Mode for Rec. 709 Viewing
- 4K up to 60p / 1080p up to 240 fps
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR Encoding
- 12-Bit Raw Recording from Select Cameras
- Records to 2.5″ Master Caddy Media
- Supplied with 2 x 1TB SSD Drives + USB 3.0 Reader